Skip to main content

Light Up Your Day

It is always a bitter sweet feeling for me when the year is coming to an end. Because we are saying good bye to a year and  saying hello to a new one.It is a time we reflect on how our year has gone so far.
Sitting here i am taking stock of my year and thinking of what i want my new year to be like. But in all i am thankful i am finishing my year strong. I hope you feel that way too, but if you don't, you can start this new year on a better note.
Continue to enjoy your day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Naira (NGN) Exchange Rates

Nigerian naira (NGN) exchange rates with some countries in the world; as at 16th of November 2015.

Daddy's Little Girl

Every Sunday of the year seem to be Mother's day but i am not complaining because i am a woman too, so imagine my amazement when i found out today is Father's day, oh finally we spared one Sunday for our dads, that is awesome, for me this day is a very beautiful day not just because we are celebrating Fathers but because i am celebrating a very special Man.

Baby Audrey Goes To Church

Photos from beautiful  Audrey (Oshoke) Dakpokpo's dedication,Sunday July 26 2015. May your life be filled with God's goodness.