Skip to main content

KNOWING YOUR PATH WAY


As a christian every thing I do depends on God. I started thinking of paths in life when I listened to a sermon “The Principles Of Path Way."

I have always wondered and prayed about direction in life yet I didn't feel I was getting the direction I wanted but listening to that sermon gave me a better insight on it.
"Direction does not come with wanting it, it comes with total submission" Pastor Francis Imadojemu. That is to say; submission precedes direction.                         

Proverbs 3:5-6 says, Trust in the lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your paths. I have been singing that verse in the bible for  a very long time, without really listening to what I was singing but on this particular Sunday, God gave me a better understanding of the song.

To be on the right path in life, there are principles we must follow: 
    
1. Trust God With All: The bible didn't say Part of your heart, it says all of it. Submit yourself totally to the will of God, let him be in control. Let and let God.
          
2. Lean not on your own understanding: The bible is a guide to life for us, the more we read our bible the better understanding we have of life. Let His word be your  Lamp and your Light.
Psalm 119 : 105 '' Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path'' [NLT]
Also no one knows it all, we need to read more and be open to learn from others 
               
3. Acknowledge God: He is the first and last. He is the only one that knows the end from the beginning. Put him first in everything you do and you will never come last in life.
                    
Knowing this has been of  a help to me, I won't say I have been practising it every day but i know; i will get to a point, I won't need to practise it anymore because it would have become a character, a part of me.

These three principles are not easy to follow but life will be easier if  follow them. May God help us all. Do not wait for change be the change you crave. Cheers!!!                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nigerian Naira (NGN) Exchange Rates

Nigerian naira (NGN) exchange rates with some countries in the world; as at 16th of November 2015.

Daddy's Little Girl

Every Sunday of the year seem to be Mother's day but i am not complaining because i am a woman too, so imagine my amazement when i found out today is Father's day, oh finally we spared one Sunday for our dads, that is awesome, for me this day is a very beautiful day not just because we are celebrating Fathers but because i am celebrating a very special Man.

Strange is Unique - Louis Ogbeifun

What a genius you are, friend of the world.